Handbound journal with red leather cover, reclaimed from a thrifted jacket. Silk endband hand tied in chocolate and a pale mint color. Features a stitch line across the cover!
This book is
- Entirely hand constructed
- Hand torn 80lb recycled drawing paper
- Linen thread and linen cord (for strength and durability)
- Handmade endbands of silk over linen cord (will protect spine edges, looks good too!)
- Linen casing covered by reclaimed leather
- PVA adhesive (water, bug proof, archival)
There are no reviews yet.