Handbound journal with green leaf patterned heavy cotton, reclaimed from drapery. Silk endband hand tied in white and green. The cloth came from window dressings found on a farm in Covelo, California.
This book is
- Entirely hand constructed
- Hand torn 80lb recycled drawing paper
- Linen thread and linen cord (for strength and durability)
- Handmade endbands of silk over linen cord (will protect spine edges, looks good too!)
- Linen casing covered by reclaimed leather
- PVA adhesive (water, bug proof, archival)
There are no reviews yet.