Handbound tan leather journal with blue tie closure, perfect for those that like to collect little things to keep in their journal! This leather is from and odd pair of white suede pants, it is very soft. Endband hand tied in black and pink silk threads on linen cord.
I have carried one of these almost constantly for a decade, and never had a binding fail!
This book is
- Entirely hand constructed
- Hand torn 80lb recycled drawing paper
- Linen thread and linen cord (for strength and durability)
- Handmade endbands of silk over linen cord (will protect spine edges, looks good too!)
- Linen casing covered by reclaimed leather
- PVA adhesive (water, bug proof, archival)
There are no reviews yet.