Handbound Brown Leather Journal
Brown leather pocket journal
1 in stock
Handbound brown leather journal – POCKET SIZED! This leather is from a nice jacket that was missing an arm, it is quite soft and supple, but thick and durable. Endband hand tied in black and red silk threads on linen cord.
I have carried one of these almost constantly for a decade, and never had a binding fail!
This book is
- Entirely hand constructed
- Hand torn 80lb recycled drawing paper
- Linen thread and linen cord (for strength and durability)
- Handmade endbands of silk over linen cord (will protect spine edges, looks good too!)
- Linen casing covered by reclaimed leather
- PVA adhesive (water, bug proof, archival)