Handbound red leather journal with tie closure, perfect for those that like to collect little things to keep in their journal! This leather is from an jacket, it is quite supple. Evidence of the previous jacket are seen in the stitching that runs entirely around the cover. Endband hand tied in red and green silk threads on linen cord.
I have carried one of these almost constantly for a decade, and never had a binding fail!
This book is
- Entirely hand constructed
- Hand torn 80lb recycled drawing paper
- Linen thread and linen cord (for strength and durability)
- Handmade endbands of silk over linen cord (will protect spine edges, looks good too!)
- Linen casing covered by reclaimed leather
- PVA adhesive (water, bug proof, archival)
There are no reviews yet.