Burgundy Leather Pocket Journal
Burgundy leather pocket journal
1 in stock
Handbound burgundy leather pocket journal. A very simply stated journal. This leather is from an upholstery shop in Denver, Colorado. Endband hand tied in sky blue and navy blue silk threads on linen cord.
I have carried one of these almost constantly for a decade, and never had a binding fail!
This book is
- Entirely hand constructed
- Hand torn 80lb recycled drawing paper
- Linen thread and linen cord (for strength and durability)
- Handmade endbands of silk over linen cord (will protect spine edges, looks good too!)
- Linen casing covered by reclaimed leather
- PVA adhesive (water, bug proof, archival)