Handbound pocket notebook. These tiny little journals are perfect for lists and to-dos. I keep one of these low profile buggers in my back pocket with my wallet almost constantly for jotting ideas down! They are small in stature yet very durable.
This book is
- Reclaimed cover material (There’s so much incredible material to find and use, why make new?)
- Entirely hand constructed
- Hand torn 80lb recycled drawing paper
- Linen thread and linen cord (for strength and durability)
- Linen casing covered by reclaimed leather
- PVA adhesive (water + bug proof, archival)
There are no reviews yet.